Book Editing Services
Key features of our editing services :
At BecomeShakespeare.com we make sure our Editing Services help enhance every manuscript we work on with several key features:
1. Genre Specific Editor : We will provide an editor as per the genre of the work.
2. Choice of Editing Style Manual : You may choose from popular style manuals such as the Chicago Style manual or the Oxford Style guide. We can also help in recommending the best editing style for your work.
3. Choice of Language format : You may choose the language format for your work from US English, UK English, or International English.
4. Regional Colloquialisms : For the fast growing community of Indian Authors and readers, our editors keep in mind the colloquialisms widely used and accepted in India as well.
5. Content Curing : Our Editors, with their knowledge and expertise in language, story-telling, book creation and stylistic elements will add to the readability of the work.
6. Proofreading : Our proofreaders help in reducing those pesky typos and inadvertent grammatical errors.
Different manuscripts need different levels of editorial attention. At BecomeShakespeare.com we have made sure our book editing services are able to do justice to every manuscript type.
| Extensive Editing Package: |
As part of this extensive package, our Editor will review your manuscript thoroughly to create a market-ready book. Additionally, we will:
• Rectify plot holes, logical issues, contradictions, limited or inconsistent characterization, factual errors or syntactical errors.
• Enhance the readability of the book by reworking the structure of pages or chapters.
• Provide basic editing services like copy editing, checking for grammatical errors, typos etc.
| Basic Editing Package: |
This package is custom built for manuscripts which just need polishing to rectify its grammatical flow. As part of this package, the Editor will:
• Scrutinize the manuscript and clean up grammatical, phrasing and punctuation errors.
• Rewrite a few words, if necessary, while maintaining the uniformity of the house style.
• Eliminate spelling mistakes, incorrect grammar usage, repetitions, clichés and unnecessary jargon.
• Maintain polished uniformity of tone, writing style, voice, sentence structure and phrasing.
| Proofreading Package: |
Before a book is printed, proofreading is the final step. Effective proofreading ensures that detail-oriented language experts check the text for typos and basic grammatical errors. Herein, the proofreader will:
• Rectify spelling errors, grammatical errors, incorrect usage of language and other simple errors.
• Ensure that the appearance of the book is uniform and pleasing.
• Ensure that the style sheet has been faithfully followed.